All of our designs will accommodate a mattress 12″ thick. Depth is the dimension from the wall to front of crown when bed is in a closed position. Projection is the dimension from the wall to the outside of the bed frame in the open position. Width is from the widest points of the crown mold.
Check out our step by step installation video’s.
Download a PDF Instruction Manual
Each bed that is purchased from us comes with a step by step instruction manual. We have taken the time to review and build our own comprehensive manual with each customer in mind. There is a three step process that makes it easy to assemble and install your bed. Our customers also have the option to have us install the bed if they live within location of this service. We also offer tech support at 918-836-5833 for any questions regarding the installation process.
- Assembly does require 2 people.
- The bed must always be attached to at least 3 studs in the wall.
- If you have a baseboard, remove it before proceeding with installing the bed. After you complete installation, cut the baseboard to bed and nail it back in place.
- All mechanical parts, which include springs, plates, legs, and fasteners, are warrantied for 15 years from the date of the original purchase.
Limited 1-year warranty
- Unlike other wallbed companies we offer a warranty on the wood itself. This product is warrantied against defective materials or craftsmanship of the wood, adhesive, and edge banding, for one year from the date of the original purchase. This only covers any factory defects. We do not cover any normal wear and tear, water damage, dents, scratches, cracks, or misuse of the bed.
Proof of purchase is required for both warranties. Your exclusive remedy for this warranty is that MurphyBed Studios, at its option, will provide replacement components for this product. MurphyBed Studios reserves the right to discontinue or change parts, models, or products, or to make substitutions.
This warranty does not include damages which arise from negligence, misuse, or use not in accordance with the product instructions.
Please note that we do not warranty against the use of permanent markers, non-water-based paints, crayons, or washable markers. Some of these items contain permanent color dyes that could damage the surface.
Here are a few things to remember when handling your Murphy Wallbed:
- Always use caution, the bed has moving parts.
- Open kickstand when opening the bed.
- Raise the bed slowly when closing.
- Close kickstand when closing the bed.
- Never use hands or fingers near or around mechanism, if a problem occurs please contact MurphyBed Studios.
- Clean bed cabinets with a micro cloth and furniture cleaner.
- Never use excessive amounts of water, which can cause damage to the wood.
- If the bed has additional accessories (lights, glass shelves, etc.) or any other components please have a skilled professional install or maintain.
- Always read the manual before installation; never hesitate to call MurphyBed Studios for tech. support.
Your Murphy bed system is made to order. Payment in full is required with your order. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and checks.
Please note: All check orders must be done in person by visiting our show room.
Our Economical Model Beds
- Once you have placed your order you have 24 hours to cancel.
- All cancelled orders will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. This fee will be withheld from your refund.
- After 24 hours a 25% charge (shipping not included) will be withheld from any refund. All beds are built to order and NO cancellations will be accepted after 3 business days.
- Any special discounts (ex. Free Shipping) can be withheld from cancelled order refunds once the order ships from MurphyBed Studios. Special Discounts are only applicable for orders received and kept.
Our Custom Orders
All “Custom Orders” are final and the standard cancellation period does not apply. Changes made to custom orders are to be within 24 hours. After 24 hours any changes made are subject to additional fees based on costs associated with the procurement of material, lost design time and lost production time. Custom order change fees will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Please remember that your order has been made specifically for you according to your specifications. MurphyBed Studios does not accept returns.
- Only applies to visual damage.
- In the event the customer receives an order that has been damaged during shipping, they have the right to send it back to MurphyBed Studios.
- The customer is responsible for noting and documenting any damage to the product before accepting it. If a package is accepted without proper documentation and photos of the damage, the customer is no longer able to return the bed.
- MurphyBed Studios will ship an identical bed as soon as the damaged order is received back in its original condition. There will be no money refunded.
- Shipping damage must be noted on the delivery receipt.
Please note: The customer may decide to keep the damaged bed. In this case, they must contact MurphyBed Studios within 24 hours of the delivery date to receive any replacement parts.
- Our economical series beds are shipped Freight Carrier standard ground service within 5-7 business days of original order. Once shipped it takes approximately 3-6 business days to arrive.
- All of our custom beds will take 10-17 business days to be shipped out, and will take approximately 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped.
- All of our beds are shipped curbside with lift-gate delivery. Curbside shipping is delivery made by one man, who is NOT responsible for bringing items into the house, building, garage, etc.
- Your Murphy bed will come in 1 box on a large pallet, with all of the hardware and cabinetry included. All cabinetry is shipped flat and is packaged on a pallet with extra protection. If the courier is unable to complete the delivery of a shipment, a notice will be left stating that a delivery has been attempted.
- The customer will be expected to accept the delivery and, if needed, document any damages incurred during the shipping process on the bill of lading, before accepting the order.
Notice: When reporting damages to Murphy Wall Beds USA, emailed photos of incurred damages will be necessary to finalize claims and a copy of the bill of lading stating the damages.
- We offer delivery/installation services to nearby states within 200 miles of our showroom in Tulsa, OK.
- We offer installation on our delivery orders. The rates are $250 on the first floor, and $300 if stairs or elevators are involved.
The Dimmer Kit features LED lighting with a frosted diffuser lens. Each providing 1.5 Watts in warm white or cool white bulbs. LED lighting lasts 25,000 hours and uses 90% less power than conventional light bulbs. The LED bulbs generate very light heat making LED a superior choice for Murphy Wallbed displays. The Dimmer Kit includes a remote control LED Dimmer that controls dimming up to a 30-foot radius. A power supply electronic plug-in contains 12VDC of constant voltage with 12W, 18W or 60W options. It is Class 2 safety listed and recognized with short circuit and overload protection. All dimmer kits include installation instructions for proper mounting.
Soft Impression Series
The Soft Impression Series is produced by an 84 year old, 4th generation, family owned, mattress company in Greenville, SC called Park Place Corporation.
This model is available in a Plush and a Firm version for your individual preferences.
A Soft Impressions mattress is made from top of the line materials beginning with the Individually Pocketed Coil Spring System surrounded by an edge support foam encasement system. For added comfort, materials such as super-soft upholstery foams using egg-crate designs along with heat wicking Gel, will give you a very relaxing full night’s sleep.
For additional information about Park Place Corporation, please visit our web site at www.parkplacecorp.com to see how the Soft Impressions mattresses are made. Be sure a watch the video tour.
Thank you for your interest in MurphyBed Studios, LLC and Park Place Corporation mattresses.