Living in tight quarters by yourself or with another person gets some creative juices flowing. You can come up with innovative space saving solutions, such as where the clothing will be stored and where you can fit in an office desk. In larger cities, small spaces are all the rage because they save you money, and the buyer can create a space that accommodates all of their needs. So, where do you sleep? That’s where the Murphy bed steps in!
Having to deal with the non-traditional home design, the Murphy bed fits in perfectly, along with some other space saving furniture and tricks.
Whether you’re wanting a customized wardrobe or office with your Murphy bed or just want to choose one from our various collections, we’ve got great options to fit your style.
- Manhattan Collection– Very sleek, contemporary and simple design that offers effortless sophistication in soft maple, modern white, midnight espresso, and executive cherry finish.
- Manhattan Plus Collection– The upgraded version of the standard Manhattan Collection that features 2-step modern crown and two nickel plated pulls for that modern touch.
- Fremont Collection– A step up from the Manhattan Collection with a real wood veneer and contemporary feel.
- Utica Collection– Featuring a 4 ½ inch decorative crown molding, this collection offers elegance and traditional appeal to any room.
- Hampton Collection– One of our most elite and high-end mission style Murphy beds that allows the most functioning armoire.
- Berkshire Collection– Being a classic shaker style Murphy bed, it gives any room elegance and the right amount of flair.
- Aberdeen Collection– Available in 6 different finishes, this handcrafted beauty compromises the luxurious wardrobe and Murphy bed for your space.
- Kitson Collection– This Murphy bed can showcase a chalkboard or magnet/ dry erase board for children’s rooms where they can use their imagination.
Tips and Tricks
Along with the Murphy bed in your small space, there are many ways to preserve space. Utilizing the stairs to maximize storage is a great idea because you can fit books, clothing, shoes, or anything that needs a home.
If your small space has room to incorporate a loft, it’s highly suggested because it can either work as another sleeping arrangement, a lounge, or an office space. Taking advantage of the wall space and corners of the room can really bring the living quarters to their full potential by adding in a bookshelf, eating area, and more seating options.
There are many ways to create the small space into a large living chamber with the help of a Murphy bed and space saving furniture.
Call us today to order your custom or pre-designed Murphy bed!